By Ron DCMDJ Johnson
Greetings people of Earth!
No one lives forever and none of us knows for sure when we’re going to go. So to combine both of those I am compiling my own Deadpool. My picks for this list are based on several factors such as age, lifestyle and just a general hunch on my part. Some may be in great health yet I somehow feel it is almost time for them to meet their maker. Since C4OC Radio is about music these will all be either musicians, singers or somehow in the industry. Although I’m numbering this list, it is in no particular order of who I think might go first
- Willie Nelson- He’s had to recently cancel tour dates and will be 85 this year.
- Yoko Ono- She hasn’t been seen much of and just turned 85.
- Justin Bieber- Mainly because of his past poor choices and I wouldn’t hate to see him go.
- Doris Day- Yep, still alive at this moment but for her it could be any day now.
- Burt Bacharach- Hasn’t been in public in a long time and will be 90 this year.
- Nikki Sixx- 59 years old he’s on the list for past heavy partying. *It could by any member of Mötley Crüe.
- Harry Belafonte- I double checked, not dead, he just turned 91.
- Loretta Lynn- Turning 86 this year but I won’t be surprised if I’m wrong about her. She’s a tough one.
- Kanye West- Has blacked out on previous occasions. He’ll only be 41 this year but I have a feeling.
- Phil Spector- At 78 years old he’s over due and I hope he has a nice warm seat being saved for him.
- Brian johnson- Turning 71 this year and there maybe more to leaving AC/DC than hearing loss.
- Eric Clapton- He just turned 73 and has had to almost stop playing guitar.
- Ozzy Osbourne- C’mon man! It’s time for him to take his seat next to The Father of Lies.
- Miley Cyrus- She seems to have gone good girl…but has she?
- Ted Nugent- Only 69 but he’s always hunting or something…could fall out of a helicopter?
- Corey Taylor- 44 years old but past alcoholism could return. Just a hunch on this one.
- Henry Rollins- Checking in at 57 years old but I’m surprised he hasn’t blown a blood vessel in his head.
- Dave Mustaine- Another one that comes to mind that he might just blow a gasket one day. Just 56 yo
- Brett Michaels- 55 and still alive. He seems healthy again but…..
- Taylor Swift- She just turned 28 but her constant touring and travel make her a high risk.
I know that you will say that I’ve missed some obvious ones but I just couldn’t make a list of old musicians that are definitely going to die soon. Of course some of them are in there for that reason but I spiced it up with some that I just have a hunch that it’s their time. I made this list only for entertainment purposes and in no way intend for this to be mean spirited. Death is something must all face and maybe if we look at it with some humor you may not stress out about it every second and actually go out and enjoy life while you still can.
Please add your thoughts and picks in the comments.
Thank you to all the people of Earth!